Rustic cabin in the woods located in Rivière Rouge, in the Laurentians
Excellent place to get some rest and enjoy the nature. Available for rent during summer season, accessible by car.
- Maximum number of guests: 8
- 5 bedrooms (bring your sheets and towels)
- 2 bath rooms, 2 showers
- Propane stove, fridge and water heater
- Solar-powered lighting
- Full equipped kitchen (dishes)
- Outside fires allowed when permitted by Sopfeu.
- Acces to a private lake
- Cycling. (Bike path “le petit train du nord”)
- Golf nearby (Mont-tremblant, Nominingue)
- Kayak rentals (Labelle)
- River tubing on Rivière-Rouge (Summer season)
- Located 10 minutes from Rivière Rouge
- Located 30 minutes from Mont-Tremblant
This rustic camp is located 2 km out in the woodlands. Therefore, wild animals might be expected as well as undesirable small rodents. Take note that in the winter season a park for husky sled dogs is locaated 2 km away from the chalet. The pack is 250 strong.
A tour of the kennel is possible in the company of authorized personnel only.