Expedition Wolf offers an entry level dog sled ride. Guests ride their own sled under supervision from a team of guides.
The dogsledding ride lasts about an hour, the entire activity lasting about two hours. It is offered in the morning or afternoon, seven days a week. Season starts in early December and ends in late March.
175$ + tx / Adult (13 to 65)
90$ + tx / children from (4 to 12)
Treks span 10km on average.
The trails go through wooded areas and mountainous terrain on private land.
- Upon arrival, you are greeted in a warm musher place.
You participate in the harnessing of the dogs.
You are given basic training in sled riding.
Guests ride in pairs and depending on weather or weight distribution, both occupants may share the riding.
Children from age 4 to 12 must go with a guide.
There will be a halt at mid-course in a warm camp in the woods with hot chocolat.
Upon return, you participate in unharnessing the dogs.
There will be a visit of the kennel and our the retired dogs.
Dogsledding is very sport like and requires good physical condition.
The trails go through wooded areas and mountainous terrain.
This activity is not recommended for people who do not do physical activity regularly
Confir reservation with credit card
Cancellation : 48 hours
No refund Unless ride cancelled by Expedition Wolf
- Reservation: 14 days in advance
Pregnant women cannot participate in these activities..
- Children must be over 4 years old.
- Maximum weight, 220 pounds (100kg) per adult
- Not recommended for people 65 years of age and older.
- On the other hand these can attend the departure of the dogs ans the return, they can wait in the reception during the hike,
- To participate in this winter activity, you must have winter clothes, good mitten, hot pad and warm boots.
- We will be outside for 2 hours
- A protective helmet is obligatory, please bring your own. we have some for you if you don’t have any